Soular Visions provides motivation for those Anais Nin kind of moments when the risk of remaining tight inside the bud is greater than the risk it takes to blossom. Visions come from my dreams, card readings and intuition. I also offer advice about the soulful side of life. To request a personal or
private group reading, click here. To learn more about the beautiful building pictured above, click here. Interested in planning a marriage, vow renewal or other sacred celebration? I have a form for that too.



Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome Vision

In my dream I'm at the top of a hill. My car is stopped with my foot heavy on the break. Vehicles have begun to roll to life around me, and I am overcome by the sight of traffic and quantity of lanes in the distance. I fear becoming overwhelmed by it, lost in it, wrecked. Nonetheless, green lights shine before me, all the way down the hill and into the distance. A voice in my head says GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment